This is the personal website of Lucien “Phundrak” Cartier-Tilet.
- IcoMoon which I use to consolidate all the icons used in one font, including some icons from their default pack
- FontAwesome from which most icons come from — their Vue package is, in my opinion, really not usable
- The Language Creation Society whose logo I modified in order to create the icon used here when referring to my constructed languages
- Emacs and WriteFreely whose respective logo I partially remade as an SVG file in order to create an icon.
- Gitea whose logo I modified to be monochromatic